- PLEASE register & pay for your stay upon arrival.
- No refunds for early departures.
- The above rates are for 2 adults per cabin and for children 16 years old and under.
- Extra Adults or Visiting Friends: $10 each per night and $5 each per day
- Pricing in Canadian dollars
- A valid credit card number with expiry date is required to confirm your reservation
- A damage deposit of $100 could be held until a cabin inspection is done prior to checkout
- We accept Cash, Debit, Mastercard, Visa, JCB, Discovery
- Deposits are fully refundable if cancelled within 14 days of booking. We regret that we cannot make exceptions for personal emergencies. If cancelled with less than 14 days of notice the resort has the right to retain 25% of your booked stay. With less than three days notice the resort has the right to potentially retain 100% of your booked stay if a suitable replacement cannot be found.
We allow dogs, but we ask that they follow the following rules. We charge: $20/ per dog Each Day
- Dogs must be on leash at all times or tied up in your area.
- You must clean up after your dog.
- No dog will be left unattended on resort property or in cabins.
- Dogs are not allowed on any furniture inside of the cabins.
- You will be charged for any damages that your dog causes.
- Any dog that appears to be aggressive, threatening, or unable to follow resort rules may be asked to leave.
We do not allow cats
For other pets, please phone prior to your reservation to ask if your pet is acceptable.
|#1||528 sq. ft.||1 bedroom with double bed double bed in main living area||$80/night|
|#2||528 sq. ft.||1 bedroom with double bed double bed in main living area||$80/night|
|#3||240 sq. ft.||1 double bed in living area||$75/night|
|#4||528 sq. ft.||1 bedroom with double bed double bed in main living area||$80/night|
|#5||528 sq. ft.||1 bedroom with double bed double bed in main living area||$80/night|
|#6||528 sq. ft.||Limited power supply tv/dvd/vcr provided. 1 bedroom with double bed double bed in main living area||$90/night|
|#7||Two room with Upstairs/ Two double beds and two single beds||$100/night|
|#8||576 sq. ft.||
1 bedroom with double bed 1 double & 2 singles in main living area
Two room cabin with 2 single beds in back bedroom
We charge $20 per night for camping which entitles you to free access to drinkable water, free access to firewood for your campsite and the safety and security of knowing that your belongings will be here when you return, if you choose to go out adventuring during the day.
Campsites are based on the following:
2 x small tents
Or: 1 x truck & camper,
Or: 1 x Large RV/Motorhome,
Or: 1 x Large Wall Tent
14' Aluminum Boats $15/hour or $200/day
Canoe $10/hour or $100/day
Kayaks (For One Person) Each $10/hour or $100/day
- All guests will be given a life jacket for use with boating.
- If there are damages to the boats, motors, batteries, paddles/oars, or life jackets. We could hold you responsible to pay for parts or new equipment.
- All boats and equipment must be returned to the main lodge after boating.